Gideons Army
Gideons Army
Gideons Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wurm, 7 Days to Die, Shadowbane, online gaming, Gideons Army

Home PageHomeGA TVGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWiki
Latest topics
» Rise of Agon
shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:59 am by DrkWynd

» Wurm Unlimited (Gideons)
shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:05 pm by DrkWynd

» Steam Wurm Batch
shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:10 am by Admin

» Fortnite! and more words to fit the title length requirement
shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:07 am by rotinom

» Happy Birthday!
shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptySun May 13, 2018 8:27 am by DrkWynd

» World of Warcraft
shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptySat May 05, 2018 3:18 pm by vAv

» Merry Christmas!
shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:16 pm by rotinom

» Discord Chat
shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 am by flyredguy

» Recent Activites
shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:04 am by rotinom

Top posters
rotinom (899)
shadowbane is officialy over:( I_vote_lcapshadowbane is officialy over:( I_voting_barshadowbane is officialy over:( I_vote_rcap 
DrkWynd (540)
shadowbane is officialy over:( I_vote_lcapshadowbane is officialy over:( I_voting_barshadowbane is officialy over:( I_vote_rcap 
NotATemplar (337)
Boozie (225)
flyredguy (189)
vAv (152)
dreth1 (130)
Wratha (41)
HuckleBert (36)
tat (29)

shadowbane is officialy over:(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flyredguy

flyredguy

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-06-02

shadowbane is officialy over:( Empty
PostSubject: shadowbane is officialy over:(   shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 pm

I haven't been able to get into shadow bane since 10am so I think it is now officialy over:( are we going to any free mmos? if so I'll try to get it in the next couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
rotinom

rotinom

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
shadowbane is officialy over:( Left_bar_bleue150/200shadowbane is officialy over:( Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

PostSubject: Re: shadowbane is officialy over:(   shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Hey guys and gals yea that sucks. Im homeless till i get to spain but what ever everyone goes to ill get in on all of them Smile cause you guys have made online games fun for me. Right now im on my phone but keep me posted and drk ill try to keep checking your forums but it doesnt work on my crappy shine. Thanks again everyone for the good times and sorry we didnt get everyone a city Sad ~rot
Back to top Go down
DrkWynd

DrkWynd

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
shadowbane is officialy over:( Left_bar_bleue175/200shadowbane is officialy over:( Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: shadowbane is officialy over:(   shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:13 pm

hmm... rot you can't access my forums till you register and i approve which i will approve of coarse.

And to the topic, yeah we had great fun and Shadowbane will be sorely missed. Sad
Back to top Go down
flyredguy

flyredguy

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: shadowbane is officialy over:(   shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:50 pm

just post on the forums where most of you will be and ill try and join you in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
Boozie

Boozie

Number of posts : 225

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
shadowbane is officialy over:( Left_bar_bleue2/2shadowbane is officialy over:( Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: shadowbane is officialy over:(   shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Ya it blows, Shadowbane was the first mmo i really got into. I'm downloading shiya now, drk talked me into trying it.
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: shadowbane is officialy over:(   shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Sad RIP Shadowbane - so where is everyone going? What's the MMO (free please)
Back to top Go down
DrkWynd

DrkWynd

Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
shadowbane is officialy over:( Left_bar_bleue175/200shadowbane is officialy over:( Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: shadowbane is officialy over:(   shadowbane is officialy over:( EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:47 am

Welcome back to the forum ColdFire! Most of the active members are using the Voices From The Grave forum for info now but we all still check in here. the site is http://vftg.lefora.com

Right now we are currently trying out Runes Of Magic but we haven't offically called it home yet. other games that we may be trying are shaiya and requiem. Please come join us and if you need vent info please ask for it and i'll send it to you by PM.

PS: If you register at the VFTG forums, I'll approve you asap. I check it everyday at multiple times. Just use your same name so i know who i'm approving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shadowbane is officialy over:(   shadowbane is officialy over:( Empty

Back to top Go down

shadowbane is officialy over:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gideons Army :: OLD FORUMS :: Random Chat-
Jump to: