Gideons Army
Gideons Army
Gideons Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wurm, 7 Days to Die, Shadowbane, online gaming, Gideons Army

Home PageHomeGA TVGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWiki
Latest topics
» Rise of Agon
Recent Activites EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:59 am by DrkWynd

» Wurm Unlimited (Gideons)
Recent Activites EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:05 pm by DrkWynd

» Steam Wurm Batch
Recent Activites EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:10 am by Admin

» Fortnite! and more words to fit the title length requirement
Recent Activites EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:07 am by rotinom

» Happy Birthday!
Recent Activites EmptySun May 13, 2018 8:27 am by DrkWynd

» World of Warcraft
Recent Activites EmptySat May 05, 2018 3:18 pm by vAv

» Merry Christmas!
Recent Activites EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:16 pm by rotinom

» Discord Chat
Recent Activites EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 am by flyredguy

» Recent Activites
Recent Activites EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:04 am by rotinom

Top posters
rotinom (899)
Recent Activites I_vote_lcapRecent Activites I_voting_barRecent Activites I_vote_rcap 
DrkWynd (540)
Recent Activites I_vote_lcapRecent Activites I_voting_barRecent Activites I_vote_rcap 
NotATemplar (337)
Boozie (225)
flyredguy (189)
vAv (152)
dreth1 (130)
Wratha (41)
HuckleBert (36)
tat (29)

Recent Activites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rotinom

rotinom

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
Recent Activites Left_bar_bleue150/200Recent Activites Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

Recent Activites Empty
PostSubject: Recent Activites   Recent Activites EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:04 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, And Nota... (still trying to figure that one out)

If anyone has some free time we have alot of games running currently.
- Wurm online or unlimited (our personal server has been shut down due to lack of interest)
- 7 Days to Die (we have our own server still running and the most GA participation currently)
- Ark (a few of us have this game I stopped playing cause solo against the world got boring but willing to play with anyone)
-Magicbane! There will be a wipe this saturday, I shall attempt to get us a city, However they are switching to Lore rules. Here If i get a city there will be no problem making sub guilds for other charters.

If you have been itching to get back into some games now is a good time! Feel free to voice your opinion in the forums. I shall link this to a topic.

Also dont forget to tune in at scheduled times to see the GA Wrestling matches Hosted by our very own Drkwynd. Check the calender for event times.
Back to top Go down

Recent Activites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gideons Army :: Random Chat-
Jump to: