Gideons Army

Wurm, 7 Days to Die, Shadowbane, online gaming, Gideons Army

Home PageHomeGA TVCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inWiki
Latest topics
» Wurm Unlimited (Gideons)
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:05 pm by DrkWynd

» Steam Wurm Batch
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:10 am by Admin

» Fortnite! and more words to fit the title length requirement
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:07 am by rotinom

» Happy Birthday!
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptySun May 13, 2018 8:27 am by DrkWynd

» World of Warcraft
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptySat May 05, 2018 3:18 pm by vAv

» GWF Tag Title Tournament
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 10:16 am by DrkWynd

» Battle Royal for GWF Title
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 11:59 pm by DrkWynd

» Test Match: Rotinom VS Nota
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:12 pm by rotinom

» Amazon Title Tournament
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 am by DrkWynd

Top posters
rotinom (896)
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server I_vote_lcapThe Future Of The Skull Dragons Server I_voting_barThe Future Of The Skull Dragons Server I_vote_rcap 
DrkWynd (548)
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server I_vote_lcapThe Future Of The Skull Dragons Server I_voting_barThe Future Of The Skull Dragons Server I_vote_rcap 
NotATemplar (338)
Boozie (220)
flyredguy (189)
vAv (151)
dreth1 (128)
Wratha (41)
HuckleBert (36)
tat (29)

The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrkWynd

DrkWynd

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Left_bar_bleue175/200The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Empty
PostSubject: The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server   The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:12 am

I have lots of plans for the Skull Dragons Server and i want to let you all know what a few of them are so you can give me feedback on them.

1. Increasing the size of the server from 10 players to 20 players: If i do this i will open the server up to the public. I may also need help time to time keeping the server up. You can help by using the Clan Pay button to the top left of this page.

2. Factions: I would like to make the server a faction based server to add a new dynamic to the game. I would like to start with maybe 3 factions.

3. NonPVP safe start zone: In this zone would be greeting and Faction signs to help new players get a understanding of what this server is about.

I have other ideas but these 3 are the ones i really would like to go with when we are forced to start over with a new game version. Please leave feedback.

rotinom

rotinom

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Left_bar_bleue150/200The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server   The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:51 am

Sounds good Drk! gonna drop some funds in the clan pay now.

View user profile
DrkWynd

DrkWynd

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Left_bar_bleue175/200The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server   The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Thank you very much Rot! That also goes toward the Teamspeak3 server. If you have any other ideas let them be known.

rotinom

rotinom

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Left_bar_bleue150/200The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server   The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 1:28 am

It would appear you guys havent played much lol. its the 7th day in a few hours game time ill log out for now to wait till later to see if you guys will be on.

View user profile
DrkWynd

DrkWynd

Character sheet
GA Rolled:

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server   The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:12 am

been going through alot but will play again soon

DrkWynd

DrkWynd

Character sheet
GA Rolled:

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server   The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:44 pm

BTW Rot, I again wanted to thank you very much for your donation to the 7 Days server. It has helped more than you know the past couple months.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server   The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Of The Skull Dragons Server
Page 1 of 1