Gideons Army

Wurm, 7 Days to Die, Shadowbane, online gaming, Gideons Army

Home PageHomeGA TVCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inWiki
Latest topics
» Wurm Unlimited (Gideons)
Length of title is too short so here. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:05 pm by DrkWynd

» Steam Wurm Batch
Length of title is too short so here. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 5:10 am by Admin

» Fortnite! and more words to fit the title length requirement
Length of title is too short so here. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:07 am by rotinom

» Happy Birthday!
Length of title is too short so here. EmptySun May 13, 2018 8:27 am by DrkWynd

» World of Warcraft
Length of title is too short so here. EmptySat May 05, 2018 3:18 pm by vAv

» GWF Tag Title Tournament
Length of title is too short so here. EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 10:16 am by DrkWynd

» Battle Royal for GWF Title
Length of title is too short so here. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 11:59 pm by DrkWynd

» Test Match: Rotinom VS Nota
Length of title is too short so here. EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:12 pm by rotinom

» Amazon Title Tournament
Length of title is too short so here. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 am by DrkWynd

Top posters
rotinom (896)
Length of title is too short so here. I_vote_lcapLength of title is too short so here. I_voting_barLength of title is too short so here. I_vote_rcap 
DrkWynd (548)
Length of title is too short so here. I_vote_lcapLength of title is too short so here. I_voting_barLength of title is too short so here. I_vote_rcap 
NotATemplar (338)
Boozie (220)
flyredguy (189)
vAv (151)
dreth1 (128)
Wratha (41)
HuckleBert (36)
tat (29)

Length of title is too short so here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotATemplar

NotATemplar

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
Length of title is too short so here. Left_bar_bleue2/2Length of title is too short so here. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Length of title is too short so here. Empty
PostSubject: Length of title is too short so here.   Length of title is too short so here. EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Didn't know there was a dedicated page just for Rift chat haha. Well I haven't been on in a couple days but hoping to get on tonight. I am having fun in it and I'm tolerating Huck so that's good too. I hope more start to play and the ones that do continue to play. I think this can be a good filler for when and if SB ever comes back. If it doesn't we still have Rift and our memories of SB haha.

That was me the other day - Nota
8===>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotinom

rotinom

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
Length of title is too short so here. Left_bar_bleue150/200Length of title is too short so here. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

PostSubject: Re: Length of title is too short so here.   Length of title is too short so here. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:56 am

lol. yea i hadnt been on in a few days either. i see the guild moved -_- lame.

View user profile
HuckleBert

HuckleBert

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Length of title is too short so here.   Length of title is too short so here. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Heya Guys, we haven't had enough players on at the same time to make the pvp server worth while so I moved the guild to a pve server. There isn't much going on in the free world like there was in SB. On the pve server there are many more players to group with even though they are in different guilds, still beats playing with yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotinom

rotinom

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Character sheet
GA Rolled:
Length of title is too short so here. Left_bar_bleue150/200Length of title is too short so here. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

PostSubject: Re: Length of title is too short so here.   Length of title is too short so here. EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:02 am

Not much beats playing with yourself! Wink

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Length of title is too short so here.   Length of title is too short so here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Length of title is too short so here.
Page 1 of 1